Our dancer Alessio Scognamiglio, who joined Les Grands Ballets in 2017, shares with us his survival kit.
(From top, left to right)
- Acqua di Parma is my favorite perfume for rehearsals as it’s very light and fruity.
- The foot roller is very important, especially at the end of the day to relax the muscles in my feet.
- My Sonder water bottle.
- Bandaids, for padding in case we work on our knees.
- Two balls to massage my muscles: one to relax them and one for acupuncture.
- Black shoes for rehearsals.
- My black elastic for stretching.
- I use my orange elastic to work on my toes!